1. Basic Policy
We, while conducting our business, will comply with the laws and regulations and other norms involved, including the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and the "Law on the Social Security and Tax Number", taking note that we will set the policy regarding your Personal Information and Personally Identifiable Information (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Personal Information etc.") as follows, and release it here.
(1) Unless it is required by law and so on, we will not collect Personal Information etc. without your consent in advance, except for the purposes in the following 2 and 3.
(2) We will not collect "special care-required personal information" such as race, creed, social status and so on, which is prescribed in the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information."
(3) We will strive to keep Personal Information etc. as precise and updated as possible.
(4) We will not provide Personal Information etc. to a third party without your consent, unless it is necessary for safe control and preventing the leakage, loss or damage of Personal Information etc., or is necessary for safe control and improving the basic policy, implementation policy etc, or protecting fortune, and at the same time when it is difficult to gain your consent etc.
(5) Our procedure on responding to requests of disclosure, correction etc. and suspension of use etc. of the Personal Information etc. we possess is as follows in 4.
(6) The department in charge of questions and complaints regarding the use of the Personal Information etc. is as follows in 5.
(7) We will not entrust the usage of the Personal Information etc. to other companies, but if we do entrust, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision towards the company we entrusted so that safe control of the entrusted Personal Information etc. will be accomplished.
2. Purpose of Use Regarding the "Personal Information"
Our purpose of use regarding the Personal Information is as follows.
(1) To provide information in regard to financial instruments (funds).
(2) To carry out safe and reliable operations for you.
(3) To research and develop financial instruments (funds) and services through market research, data analysis, and questionnaires.
(4) To comply with domestic and international laws and regulations applicable to us and our affiliates.
(5) To prevent crime and terrorist acts.
(6) To contact you on business matters.
3. Purpose of Use Regarding the "Personally Identifiable Information"
Our purpose of use regarding the Personally Identifiable Information is as follows.
(1) Applying and notifying an office to open an account for financial instruments business.
(2) Creating and submitting legal documents to the tax office.
4. Disclosure and Other Acts Regarding the Personal Information etc.
We will respond upon request of disclosure, correction etc. and suspension of use etc. on the basis of our regulations after confirming your (or your representative's) identification.
Please apply to the Legal and Complaints department described in 6, to request disclosure, correction etc. and suspension of use etc. of your Personal Information.
5. Our Department in Charge
For questions, complaints, and so on regarding the use of the Personal Information etc., please contact the following department.
6. Handling of personal information of customers located within the European economic area
Regarding the handling of personal information of customers located in the region of the European economic area consisting of EU Member States, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein (hereinafter collectively referred to as "EEA"), this provision applies based on EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
If this provision conflicts with the content stipulated in 1. to 5. above, this provision shall prevail.
(1) Personal data to be acquired and purpose of use
When you visit our website - We will store and process information on your usage status of our website using cookie or similar technology. The aim is to improve customer satisfaction.
When registering as a member and receiving our mail magazine - We will store and process your first and last name, e-mail, nickname, and password (encrypted that cannot be decrypted). In addition, we will also store information about your mail magazine usage status (read / unread). The purpose is to provide information from us.
When inquiring our company - In case of inquiries using the form in our web site, we will store the mail address, name, organization / title, and in case of phone inquiries, the history will remain in the phone number. The purpose is to reply to inquiries.
(2) Your rights
We shall make efforts to keep your personal data accurate, complete, and up to date, and you have the following rights to us.
You can request correction, deletion or restriction on handling of personal data.
You can ask for disclosure of personal data. In such case, we will disclose handling situation in addition to the personal information you provided.
If you wish to transfer your personal data to another data administrator, you can request that personal data to be disclosed in a machine-readable format generally used.
If you confirm our infringement of your rights in compliance with GDPR, you have the right to appeal to relevant regulatory agencies in your country of residence.
(3) Storage of personal data
When we judge that the period necessary for the purpose described in (1) is exceeded, we shall delete the personal data.
If there is any significant revision in the content of this policy, we will notify you on this site. Regarding the latest information on our personal information protection practice, please periodically visit us and review this policy.
Enacted on Feb. 1, 2016
Revised on Nov. 30 2016
Revised on May. 30 2017
Revised on May. 25 2018